Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Do Fan Clubs Exist for Blogs?

While I make attempts to come up with witty post headers and whatnot, I have just met my comedic match – and then SOME!

If you have not already discovered Hyperbole and a Half (seriously the funniest blog on the internet) then I am happy to be the one to share it with you!

The blog is the brainchild of Allie Brosh and each post is funnier than the last. I have no idea how she does it…but it kind of makes me want to hate her for it. I mean it’s just not fair that she’s that funny and clever ALL the time. Even when she’s trying to lower the bar she’s more hilarious than I am on my best day.

So hats off to you Allie! Even though I’m super jealous of your amazing, mad writing skills, I’m just happy that your blog exists to brighten my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment