Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Quote of the Day

“Without leaps of imagination, or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.” - Gloria Steinem

I’ve always had a big imagination and often spent time as a child dreaming of my future – what my first boyfriend would look like, where I would live when I grew up and what cool job I would have.

Even today I continue to dream of what my future holds – of my future home by the water, of my successful company and being surrounded by wonderful family and friends.

Dreams are a wonderful thing and help motivate me to do things today to help me reach my dreams for tomorrow.

What do you dream of?

1 comment:

  1. That is a great quote. I believe that dreaming is a form of manifesting and the more your heart and good energy are behind it the better your chances are of making your dreams a reality. Dream on my friend!

    ReplyDelete