Wednesday, November 17, 2010

To Sleep or Read...That is the Question

It took sheer willpower not to fall asleep tonight while driving home from work. I think it may have had something to do with the time change and driving home in the pitch dark with my car heater slowly pumping out warm air.

Even after dinner, when I usually get my second wind, I could barely keep my eyes open while watching TV with my sister.

But even though I clearly need the extra sleep, I can’t go to bed yet because I have to finish my book first. I have about fifteen pages left and I just can’t leave it for tomorrow…it’s too good!

If you haven’t yet read “The Help” by Kathryn Stockett, I highly recommend reserving it at your local bookstore immediately and picking it up when you have some free time. You won’t be able to put it down!

Now enough writing, I have a book to finish!


No comments:

Post a Comment