Thursday, November 25, 2010

This Thanksgiving I’m Thankful For Second Chances!

Last year my boyfriend and I hosted Thanksgiving for the first time at our home.

We had a small group of family and friends over but I was still plenty nervous trying to make everything perfect.

Turns out that I should have focused more energy on ‘cooking’ the turkey and less on vacuuming.

Fortunately, our family and friends were very gracious about the fact that the turkey came out slightly undercooked and have granted us a second chance to play host!


Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

  1. So brave...I dread the thought of cooking such a meal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well we were smart this year and decided to avoid the hassle of cooking a turkey and bought already cooked (and sliced) ham! It was a genius decision and took so much of the anxiety away :)

    ReplyDelete