Saturday, October 2, 2010

Piece O’ Cake

My internal (formerly dormant) designer has been awoken and I think I could easily become addicted to this.

Turns out I didn’t need as much technical assistance as I thought to get the new header in place. All I really needed was to know somebody was there to help me in case I caused irreparable damage to my blog.

But I needn’t have been so concerned because I had the new header up in no time and was soon on to altering the background image, fonts and colors.

Now I’m thinking of playing with the gadgets feature next and was curious which ones are your favorites to use?

But that’s for another day because for now I think I’m going to call it a night. I’m ecstatic with my progress and deserve a break…with popcorn.

But before I sign off, how about a walk down memory lane?

January 1, 2010 – July 24, 2010



July 25, 2010 – October 2, 2010


3 comments:

  1. Oh I love it, love it, love it!! It's fab, fresh, simple, eye-catching, and gorgeous! I have a 'thing' for trees and leaves, so it really sings to me!

    Well done, huge congrats!!

    Gadgets..... hmmmmm.... I like the 'add picture' one (have used that alot), I've also got 'recent comments' on my blog. People like to see their name on the front page I think! I had 'recent blog posts' on for a while too (with a pic for display), and I really liked that... but my sidebar is getting looooonnnger and loooonnnger with everything I have on it, so I took it off for now.

    Again... CONGRATS!

    Linda. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again for your kind words Linda!

    All the adjectives you used to describe my blog are EXACTLY what I was going for - huge sigh of relief :)

    I also have a thing for trees and leaves too! There's something so peaceful about the sunlight coming through a beautiful tree on a gorgeous day that I was attempting to catch the feel of.

    And I'll definitely be checking out the gadgets you mentioned. I think the 'recent blog posts' may not be for me right now because I don't incorporate many pictures into my posts and worry it'd come through a bit dull looking.

    THANK YOU as usual for your comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. it's really a good contribution to us guys not good at cakes, you know i did some cakes before but the taste it's not good, then i quit, so if you have interesting, you can load to cheap chanel handbags

    visit my new make up, give me your advice, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete