Thursday, October 21, 2010

Photo Album: Nashville Part Two

Yes, there is more! I can be sort of obsessive when it comes to documenting my trips and adventures…but I am always grateful later for the photographic memories. Enjoy!

Centennial Park
(I loved the willow tree hanging over the water)


Naked People Statue
(I still have no idea what this was about!)


Urban Dare Adventure Race
(basically a photo scavenger hunt a la Amazing Race)


Urban Dare Adventure Race
(more emphasis should have been placed on race – I’m still sore!)


Benefit Motorcycle Ride
(the sudden motorcade caught us off guard in the middle of the race)


Union Station
(the train station is no longer in use but it's still beautiful)


Nashville International Airport
(getting ready to fly home and still taking pictures!)

No comments:

Post a Comment