Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Photo Album: Nashville Part One

To commemorate my first day back to work - and the STRONG desire to still be on vacation - I thought I’d share a few of my favorite photos from my weekend in Nashville!

Koda
(recently adopted 9 week old lab/blue heeler puppy)


Koda…again
(trust me when I say I have a ton of pictures of this sweet puppy!)


Hatch Show Print
(legendary letterpress printing company founded in 1879 & topic of future post!)


Bridgestone Arena
(aka Smashville)


Nashville Predators vs Washington Capitals
(Caps won 3-2 in overtime!)


Broadway at night
(I loved all the colored lights)


Neon Signs
(I’m obsessed with photographing funky, neon signs!)


1 comment:

  1. labs are the best dogs. He has the sweetest expression, those are real puppy dog eyes!!

    ReplyDelete