The crowd was so intense that I actually contracted claustrophobia at one point while trying to cross the National Mall to catch a peek of the stage.
Since I was never able to get close enough to actually see the stage, the event turned into more of an opportunity to people watch...and to take pictures of as many clever rally signs as possible. Some of the signs made me laugh out loud, some made me wince, but all were unique and witty! My top ten are listed below for your enjoyment – which is your favorite?
- I Can See My Backyard From My House
- I Hate Crowds
- I Support The Sign I’m Holding
- Don’t Teabag Me Bro
- I Have S#!t To Do But I’m Here *Go Sanity*
- The Only Thing We Have To Fear Are Bears And Terrorists – Lets Hope They Don’t Join Forces
- WWJD (Who Wants Jelly Donuts?)
- I’m PRO-GNOME And I Vote!
- FART: Floridians Against Rational Thought
- I Have A Pre-Existing Condition In My Pants!