Tuesday, May 10, 2011

CB2 Comes to DC!

When my sister noticed the “Coming Soon” sign for CB2 in Georgetown a few months ago she immediately called me from the car to tell me the good news!

With retail stores in only 6 states in the country, I was super psyched that we would soon have one nearby! And I patiently counted down the months till the store finally opened…and then patiently waited another week till my sister was back in town and we could go together!!

This past Saturday we finally made the journey to Georgetown and I took a few pictures along the way to share with you guys …so enjoy!



CB2’s newest location @ 3307 M Street NW, Washington, DC 20007

One of their amazing window displays!

Melissa and I pose for our obligatory reflection photo

We’re finally inside and the store is gorgeous!

First find – a frame perfect for showing off my latest PostCrossing postcard!

Second find – a recycled iron Robot that I’ve been earmarking in their catalog for months!

I love all the pops of color everywhere!

I ♥ this Electric Blue Club Chair but not the $799 sticker price

Another interior shot

Melissa taking an enviable break in their outdoor tie-1-on chair

Victory pose with my purchases after a successful shopping spree!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, this looks great! I've never heard of CB2, we don't have them over here in Australia. It looks like it might be a bit like a version of our Freedom stores over here. Looks like you had a fab time! Lots of bags and a big box I see there in that last pic!!

    Linda. xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went over to their website and they ship in Italy too!! Another temptation for my credit card.

    ReplyDelete