- Get more (consistent) sleep – Um, not quite…my bedtime has actually been more erratic than usual
- Get more exercise – My biggest success! I hit the gym three times this week (cardio 1, yoga 2)
- Clear the visual clutter – On a roll! I already finished my biggest redecorating project but there’s a few more to go
- Clear the mental clutter – A big YES! I’ve cleared out almost TEN pages of email in my inbox, only six more to go
- Tackle one nagging task – Um, not quite…I’ve continued to procrastinate on even starting this one, blurg
Friday, March 25, 2011
MY Happiness Project: Month 1 - Status Report
One week into MY Happiness Project and I’m three for five on my goals for the first month. That equates to a 60%...which isn’t great if you’re in school but pretty good for my first week!