Monday, March 14, 2011

Petition for Cats in the Workplace

Even though our home has played host to a revolving number of guests over the past week, I have enjoyed the company so much!

You see my boyfriend has started the last year of filming for his documentary and after returning home from a trip to Mexico and Texas, he and his crew spent the weekend filming in Baltimore County.

We hosted everyone at our place and I was happy to have him back home and to be around the production again. Even though the days were long with driving and lots of filming in the cold, it was exciting to get back in the swing of things and to spend time with his uber creative friends!

Most of all, I enjoyed the added bonus of the cats bunking with us at night in the bedroom.

Of course after five nights of restless cat syndrome, I was kind of looking forward to today…and getting the house (and bed) back to ourselves.

I will miss their fuzzy warmth tonight but I am looking forward to sleeping straight through the night! And I think Wylie and Sami are happy to have the apartment (and us) back to themselves.



fluffy Wylie

soft Sami

No comments:

Post a Comment