Friday, September 17, 2010

Nerd Alert

I’m days behind on reading for my e-class and it’s not okay.

I’ve always been a star pupil, doing my homework on time and staying up on my reading. So to get behind on my assignments is really grating on my nerves.

And even though I have reasons why I’m behind, I’m not going to bore you with the same song and dance about late work nights and extracurricular activities; because at the end of the day I need to pull my own weight.

But instead of going online to read the latest assignment from my class, I’m instead writing a blog post bemoaning the fact that I’m so behind!

I’m too tired to decide if that’s irony, hypocrisy or just plain procrastination.

What I do know is that I’m glad that it’s already Friday and I have a weekend ahead of me to catch up. Of course I’ve been trying to make plans to fill all of my free time during the upcoming weekend but the universe has been blocking most of them…making me think that I’m being told by a higher power to slow down, get some sleep and get back on track.

Oh and do some homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment