Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

Today I turn 31 years old.

I am officially a year older…and hopefully a year wiser.

I have accomplished a lot over these past twelve months and am excited to see what this next year brings. My wish list includes a successful launch to my business, financial freedom and more time with family and friends.

While I will always have a wish list and a set of goals for the upcoming year, I do recognize that I live a very blessed life.

I am blessed to share my birthday with my twin sister (who also happens to be my best friend), my amazing and supportive boyfriend (who manages to put up with the crazy year after year) and my mother (who is cool enough to coordinate a jet ski outing for our birthday).

I am blessed to have a wonderful father (who continues to encourage and motivate me everyday), a good job (with a boss who got everybody together to sing me happy birthday and eat ice cream), two awesome and crazy cats (who I adore on an obsessive level) and incredible friends (who don’t think they are too cool for game night).

I am a lucky, lucky girl and I am thankful everyday for all the love and support in my life. Everything I do and accomplish from here on out is in honor of those who are there for me in support always. Without them, I would be nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment