Saturday, September 18, 2010

Does This Make Me Old?

It’s 9:45pm on a Friday night and I just got ready for bed.

Does that make me old?

At this moment, I don’t care what it makes me. I’m just happy that I got through this past week and have two days off of work!

And I plan to use those two days wisely. I’m even going to go out on a limb and post my goals for this weekend…with hopes that it’ll motivate me to actually stick to my TO DO list:

1. Sleep in

2. Sign up for an Etsy store account

3. Catch up on BYW class homework

4. Practice photography tricks from BYW

5. Work on re-designing my blog

6. Do something fun

7. Spend time outside

2 comments:

  1. nope, your not old, or maybe we both are. It's Friday night and I have been sitting in bed all night. Pretty much right after I got home from work. My list for this weekend is similar to yours, especially the sleep in part. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is awesome...I'm glad to know I'm not the only one! Doesn't it feel great to unwind in bed and finally relax after a long week? And even though it's only Tuesday, I already am ready for another weekend:)

    how did your To Do list turn out?

    ReplyDelete