Monday, May 3, 2010

Mondays Require Therapy

After a weekend out of town, Monday came especially quick today. And like the gloomy forecast, I was feeling far from sunshine-y.

Those first few hours at work were pretty rough, but fortunately my saint-of-a-boyfriend came to my rescue and took me out for a therapeutic lunch.

Basically that means that I treated him to lunch and he listened to me bitch. And then he gently guided me back on the path to sanity and happy thoughts…with heaping amounts of encouragement and motivation.

And it worked! Because of our lunch, I was able to get through the rest of the day at work all while feeling excited about the plans we talked about for Live Love Life Now™.

If he weren’t already invested in his own company, I’d convince him to become a therapist!

Soft tacos w/ chicken: $5.50

Chips and guacamole: $3.00

Small soda: $1.50

Lunch therapy session at Chipotle: priceless

No comments:

Post a Comment