Friday, May 14, 2010

Friend-ly Motivation

I’ve been blessed with amazing friends, but there’s a part of me that’s been holding back from telling them about Live Love Life Now™.

But this week, I felt ready to confide in one of my childhood friends. After I sent the email, I started to worry about what she’d think of all my rambling thoughts. Would she get it? Would she like it? Would she think I was crazy?

Her response?

“I LOVE IT! I think you have a real eye and I like the vibe and message you’re going for…I have no doubt that you can do it.”

With a big smile on my face, I wondered what I’d been scared of all along? The support and encouragement felt amazing and was just what I needed. My confidence started to grow and I felt less scared about sharing my ideas with others.

The Moral? Don’t be afraid to share your dreams with your family and close friends. Their encouragement and support will be all the extra fuel you’ll need to keep going.

No comments:

Post a Comment