Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pulling the Trigger

I DID IT!!! I stopped dreaming about taking that first step and actually did it! And it’s such a weight off my shoulders.

Of course, in the back of my mind I’m kicking myself for taking a month to do it. Seriously, it’s ridiculous how long it takes me to accomplish the simplest task. All I had to do was make a few calls to the vendor and rewrite my order a handful of times.

It should have taken me a week at most, but instead I’ve slowly been working on it since I was struck with inspiration last month in Austin.

1 – 2 – 3 – 4 – 5 – 6 – 7 – 8 – 9 – 10

Breathe. Just breathe. Count to ten and relaaaax.

I really have to stop beating myself up for what’s in the past and harping on all my perceived faults. Instead, I need to stay focused on my successes, big or small, because they are my motivation to keep going.

I took a big step today and I am thrilled - in case there was any doubt!!

And I’m ready for the next step.

No comments:

Post a Comment