Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Massage of the Month Club

Last month, while on vacation, I treated myself to my first massage EVER. And it was worth every penny! And boy did it cost a lot of pennies.

The end result was total relaxation, which was good because I went in there feeling a bit anxious. I didn’t know what to expect and had almost let the fear of the unknown prevent me from making the appointment in the first place.

And the unknown? Well aside from the slight uneasiness of having to wear a robe around the spa, it was heavenly. The massage was incredible and the knots in my shoulders (from years of slouchy office work) finally disappeared!

Since that time, I’ve gotten a second massage AND enrolled in a membership that automatically bills me for a discounted massage a month. And I couldn’t be happier…or more relaxed about it!

The Moral? We all deserve to splurge on ourselves once in awhile, whether it involves a spa treatment or not. Don’t worry about justifying the time or cost and just pick up the phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment