Friday, October 21, 2011

Photo Album: NYC Shopping - Part One

Below are a few pictures from my shopping excursion to Brooklyn and NYC a few weeks ago!

a) Hotel Le Bleu in Brooklyn b) The hotel gave us FREE snacks upon arrival – can you believe it? c) Random tire shop in Brooklyn – I love the piles of black tires against the blue storefront d) Water sampling station – love the typography e) Botanica garden shop f) Dekalb Market is housed in a collection of salvaged shipping containers
g) We walked all the way from the hotel to the Brooklyn Bridge…and over! h) Almost missed this shadow photo op i) Love this pic! j) Heading across the Brooklyn Bridge! k) Mig shooting from one bridge to another l) Literally walking the bridge…in my Toms!
m) Architectural shot of the Brooklyn Bridge n) A random collection of locks on the bridge o) Kiosk store in Soho p) Pens galore at the Muji store in Soho q) “But how else am I going to take all these sweet pictures?” r) View of Brooklyn

6 comments:

  1. I love NYC :) I think free snacks makes the whole trip extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pics and New York - definately have to spend more time there. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Jenn - love the smartphone note!!
    ;-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much fun! I love the Muji store! My favorite green toothbrush is from Muji. What's at the Dekalb market? I've never been there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific photos! The smart-phone one is funny. Your room looks very lovely!

    Linda. xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shot of the Brooklyn bridge!

    xo erica
    seaofbloomingdreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete