Monday, October 3, 2011

Petition for Cats in the Workplace

Over the weekend, I added a new cat member to the household!


His name is Space Cat and I had to have him as soon as I saw him during the annual Crafty Bastards Arts & Crafts Fair on Saturday! Isn’t he just the sweetest?

I mean just look at those eyes…how could I resist??


Space Cat is the brainchild of artist Jason Thomas and the handiwork of the cooperative Red Rocket Farm based in East Atlanta, Georgia.

I love Jason's whimsical and cartoony style and was tempted to buy some of his robot pieces as well...but with little white walls left in the apartment, I resigned myself to just this one special piece!

And now Space Cat resides on my wall as one of my most favorite pieces of art - always at the ready to make me smile!


3 comments:

  1. all I can say is ......aaawwwwwwwwww :-)).

    p.s. I am getting a little bit more sleep this week. I'm just having the craziest dreams though. Yesterday I procrastinated all afternoon by watching "Something Borrowed." Today it's all about getting through my check- list. So far ...a quarter done. woo hoo!

    And thanks Jenn for your amazing words. I've never had a problem moving and travelling around. It's the staying there that's the challenge! I hope you get to visit Vancouver one day during the summer and me here in Italy one day without the cats (hee, hee).

    xo
    Reese
    http://rambleswithreese.etsy.com
    http://rambleswithreese.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. But right now i am really mad at my cats. They had food war last night, and this morning I had cat food all over my living room. I won't talk to them for a couple of days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jenn,

    Thank you for your lovely comment on my little blog:) Stamp making is fab fun and it's great to make things that are fun and unique; and not just another cab off the rank!!!There are loads of tutorials on you tube on carving stamps, also check out Genine's art blog (http://blogdelanine.blogspot.com/) she make really beautiful stamps... love her work!

    ps. Love space cat... sooo cute :)

    ReplyDelete