Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It Made My Feet Hurt Just Watching It!

Generally I shy away from going out on a weeknight because I usually want nothing more to do than to go home and relax after a day at the office.

But today, I decided that a night at the theater was more important than being a couch potato so I headed downtown after work to see STOMP! at the Warner Theater.

The first time I saw the show was in 2003 and I had forgotten a lot…including how much my feet and hands hurt just watching the cast stomping and clapping for two straight hours!

The sound, the rhythms, the energy and the comedic interludes all came together in an incredible and energizing show! I left the theater stomping my feet all the way to the car and smacking my hands on the drive home.

What a great way to spend Tuesday night!


What’s the last theater experience you had?


No comments:

Post a Comment