Monday, March 1, 2010

Is Snow Tubing a Viable Job Occupation?

Two down – eight to go!

I started this blog to hold myself responsible for the things I said I was going to do in order to start living life, because I knew that I wouldn’t let myself fail on seeing them through.

But this is also the reason why I started to panic last week when I realized that there wasn’t much time left to get snow tubing crossed off the list. I know it’s barely March, but they don’t call it global warming for nothing!

Ironically, it turned out to take little effort at all to rally family and friends for an afternoon of snow tubing and by noon on Saturday we were all headed to Ski Liberty. By four o’clock, all of my worries and stress had disappeared; I had regressed to my inner eight year old and was having one of the funnest afternoons of my life.

I went to sleep that night with a big smile on my face and couldn’t wait to tell everybody about my weekend adventure. And I am already making plans (can you believe it?) to go back in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment