Friday, January 15, 2010

Deadlines are my Friends

Okay, so my genius solution to making sure I don’t slack off for another year is to start this blog. I’m a person that needs to have deadlines in order to accomplish most anything and having a blog to maintain is going to set those deadlines for me. And in it, I’m going to prove to myself that I can achieve my goals - thereby killing procrastination! (more on saving the world later)

You see, Live Love Life Now ®* is not only my mantra but also the name of my business. I’ve wasted too much time stuck in a monotonous routine of work, eating and sleeping and not enough time LIVING in the NOW. And I know I’m not alone.

I’m done with procrastinating my life away, how about you?



* By the way, you’re the first one outside of my family to know about my company. And while I’m sure that you’re nice and trustworthy and whatnot, I have taken steps to protect the name…so don’t even think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment