Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Room & Board Shopping Spree

While waiting to meet up with a friend last Friday night, Miguel and I decided to kill some time in the gorgeous Room & Board home design store.

While we primarily went in because we noticed they had a rooftop patio area, I quickly found a handful of things that I wanted to take home with me!

Alas, the store’s prices didn’t agree with my wallet so I only left with these pictures…but I plan to do a little research on eBay to see if I can snag some of the vintage finds myself!



I loved their window graphics…and the reflection!

I dig rooftop shopping!

And the view of a nearby rooftop garden – awesome!!

I am a huge fan of botanical art and this vintage Dr. Auzoux Botanical Chalk Plate is a must have…for somebody with an extra $999 in their pocket!

I found this adorable mustache pillow in the kids area but I wanted it!

I thought this a beautiful and refined way to show off Alexander Girard's illustrations!

I found this a gorgeous alternative to the usual juvenile children’s art! Each Vintage Toy Block assemblage is one-of-a-kind

I’ve recently fallen in love with vintage maps and these one-of-a-kind French School maps are gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment