Friday, June 17, 2011

Relaxation Here I Come!

After weeks of counting down, we are finally packing for the beach!

While I won’t be away from home the entire time, I will be enjoying 10 glorious days away from the office in order to truly unwind after months of running to and fro.

I’ve also decided to take the week off from blogging in order to spend a lot of my free time focusing on Live Love Life Now™ and getting the Etsy store closer to its grand opening!

But not to worry…in no time at all my rejuvenated self will be back to posting those adorable cat pictures and videos we’ve all come to love!


3 comments:

  1. Oooh, lucky you! Have a fab time. Can't wait to see the Etsy shop. I love a grand opening - any reason to party is a good one! :)

    Linda. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have lots of fun and relaxation Jenn! Unplug and just enjoy the moment!

    thanks for leaving that inspiring comment. i'm so glad that we can be on this new and exciting journey together. let me know if you need any encouragement. i know I talk brave on my blog, but believe me, I have insecure thoughts all the time :-)).

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete