Saturday, April 24, 2010

Perseverance Always Wins!

My boyfriend is one of my biggest inspirations.

His life hasn’t always been easy but he has always remained a positive, calm and loving person. He’s never let any setback get the better of him or break his resolve to follow his passions in music and filmmaking.

Tonight, his many years of determination and perseverance brought him acknowledgement and accolades at Tribeca Film Festival. Not being there to share in the celebration is heartbreaking but I’m on cloud nine in spirit.

Watching him struggle for all these years to pursue his passion and build a career has been difficult at times but always inspirational. He truly exemplifies what I mean by Live Love Life Now.

I am so proud of him and what he’s accomplished. He’s truly creating his American Dream and I’m blessed to be a part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment