Saturday, December 24, 2011

Happy Holidays!!!

Even though Sami and Wylie are content playing with paper balls and empty boxes, I couldn’t resist getting them a Christmas present.

And once I bought it, I couldn’t resist giving it to them early!

It is an adorable knit octopus-on-a-rope from Target and not only do I love the look of it, but the cats love playing with it!

And I think we’ll be playing with it quite a lot during the holiday break since I’ll be at home with them for almost two weeks – yay!!

So until I sign back in next year, I wish you and yours the happiest of holidays and a wonderful New Year!!



Wylie

Sami

1 comment:

  1. Dang it, they are sooooo cute!! Happy holidays Jenn! I've not been around much lately, but am back on deck now. Talk to you soon.

    Linda. xox

    ReplyDelete