Monday, December 5, 2011

Petition for Cats in the Workplace

I’ve seen a couple of articles touting the health benefits of owning pets and I completely buy in!

Not only do they bring peace of mind and happiness when you otherwise feel stressed, but they also seem to know when you’re not feeling well and become extra attentive.

This past weekend, Miguel stayed home sick while I went to visit college friends with my sister.

I couldn’t break my previous plans, but knew that Wylie and Sami would take good care of him while I was away. And they did! He spent most of Saturday in bed and they spent the entire time sleeping by his side…in their respective spots of course.

I know their sweet energy gave him the extra boost he needed to start feeling better…what good fuzzy nurses they are!




Wylie

Sami

1 comment:

  1. I agree - my animals (cat and dog) always make me smile, and it´s so cozy to lie in bed reading with them at my feet. :-)

    Love your cat pics! :-)

    ReplyDelete