Friday, December 23, 2011

Three Hundred is a BIG Number!

Holy cow, this is my 300th blog post!

I was definitely surprised when I found out because I haven’t been doing that much writing these days.

And while I don’t feel guilty about that, because I’ve wanted to focus more time on myself, I do feel guilty about the fact that I haven’t been in better touch with all of my blogging friends. I miss checking in and reading about what you’re up to and I feel badly that somehow I’ve let you down by my lack of comments.

My hope is to do better in the New Year and to come up with a more balanced approach to this thing we call life (blogging included). I’m not sure if one really exists but I intend to do my best!

In the meantime, please know that I think of you all often and am grateful for your place in my life.



1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on this accomplishment- and all the best in 2012!

    ReplyDelete