- Get more (consistent) sleep – Um, I’m still struggling with this one even though I desperately want more sleep…sigh
- Get more exercise – Still on a roll! I have done cardio and my weekly yoga classes routinely the past two weeks and I’m feeling good!
- Clear the visual clutter – Doing great! I still have a few miscellaneous items that need to find a home and I’d love to get things back in order in the office…it’s gotten a touch out of control AGAIN!
- Clear the mental clutter – A big YES! I’ve gotten through another two pages of email in my inbox and have been checking new messages regularly, which is a huge improvement!
- Tackle one nagging task – I made huge headway with this project last week and the only thing left is a trip to the DMV…wish me luck!
Thursday, April 7, 2011
MY Happiness Project: Month 1 - Status Report
Three weeks into the first month of MY Happiness Project and I’m around the 75% mark!