Thursday, August 26, 2010

What Can I Do Today?

While doing my yoga routine this morning, my mind started wandering and I thought about all I had accomplished on my trip and yesterday after work. I felt energized and motivated and asked myself “what can I do today?”

Wow, talk about a mental shift!

Normally my thoughts are more along the line of “what do I need to do today?” But in asking myself what can I do today, I took a huge step forward into being proactive and wanting to push Live Love Life Now™ into reality.

Another sign that it’s a big deal? I actually stopped getting ready for work to write this message…and you know I’m not a morning person!

This newfound energy and motivation feels amazing and I plan to take advantage of it for as long as it sticks around!

No comments:

Post a Comment