Thursday, August 12, 2010

Leap of Faith

I’m freaking out.

I just hit send on the first email putting Live Love Live Now™ “out there”.

GAAH!!! Now what??

I’m in unknown territory and it’s honestly freaking me out.

How long before I’ll hear back? What will they say? Will they be interested? Will they think my idea is dumb?

Since I’m offering up my first product as a way to fundraise, I think they’ll be interested. And in my gut I know that what I have to offer is well designed and well intentioned…

But what if they can’t tell all this from one little email?? ACK!!!

Okay, off to take a chill pill and relax. And to relish in the fact that I actually took the first jump off the cliff – this is momentous!

I’m not sure I’ll be able to sleep tonight; I’m so excited and nervous all at the same time!

No comments:

Post a Comment