Tuesday, February 22, 2011

It's About Time!

I started this blog fourteen months ago in order to have some accountability for changing my life.

It became an outlet for me to share parts of myself that hardly anyone knew – my dreams, my fears, my goals…everything.

For that reason, I kept the blog completely anonymous and only my boyfriend knew of its existence for the first six months. As I grew more comfortable and happy with where the blog was leading me, I started to let my family and friends in.

And now I want to share my story with everyone!

So, for a little more insight into me and why I started this blog in the first place, please check out my newly posted ‘All About Me’ profile – fourteen months in the making!



5 comments:

  1. It's funny because not many of IRL friends/family read my blog. Blogland is a different world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't shared the blog with a lot of people...just a few special family and friends that I knew would support it without question :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I am really curious of what you will do with this blog!!
    Erika is right, blogland is a different world. I have told to all my friends, but only a few look at my blog and just a couple leave comments every now and then. I wonder why?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah! Can't wait to see you and this blog grow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments! I am thrilled to have found all of you guys in blogland...my home away from home :)

    Most of my family and friends who know about my blog aren't frequent visitors and I think I'm okay with that. I put it out there for like-minded individuals to discover it and to promote my own personal growth :)

    ReplyDelete