Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Quote of the Day

“Time is a created thing. To say ‘I don’t have time’, is like saying, ‘I don’t want to’.” - Lao-Tzu

Lately, I feel like I’m constantly lamenting the fact that "I don’t have [the] time” to do everything I need to do. On one hand, I’m happy that I have more events and activities going on during the weekend and weeknights. But on the other hand, I’m often left feeling like my nights and weekends just disappear and I’m not being productive enough with the spare time in between.

But perhaps Lao-Tzu is right. Maybe I do have all the time I need to accomplish something everyday, I just need to want to use that free time in a productive manner.

Somehow that seems a little easier said than done, but I’m going to keep this in mind and push forward because I want to make a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment