Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Life is Precious

Why is it that we only reflect on how precious life is when we are reminded that it is fleeting?

Instead of relishing every day that we are given, too often we are instead consumed with the mundane and stresses of daily life.

This year has been all about self-discovery and pushing myself to Live Love Life Now™ but I still have a difficult time not obsessing over the things that I have no control over.

Today I was reminded that those worrisome things aren’t nearly as important as the health and love of my family and friends.

So tonight I set forth my goal to one day count my blessings more than what I wish were different in my life and to always live in the present and not in the future.


In memory of a strong and loving woman

No comments:

Post a Comment