Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Dresses, Christmas Trees & Gingerbread Houses: Part 1

This past weekend was so chock full of holiday festivities that it put me right in the Christmas spirit! And it all started off with my company’s holiday party on Friday night.

As usual, I headed to the mall the day before to find something to wear. Normally this stresses me out to no end, but I remained calm this year because I knew I had a few extra things in my closet that I could pull together in a pinch.

But truly I wanted to find something festive to wear, so I decided to try my luck at the mall during lunch.

And can you believe I actually found the perfect little black dress by Rachel Roy? I know, I was pretty shocked myself when I found it!

I felt so fancy the following night when I got all dressed up with my boyfriend. Which made me wonder, why don’t we do this more often?

Oh yeah, I only have the one dress.


The dress!

I didn’t notice the animal print at first - which was a good thing!

The skirt detail is what sold me – and Sami liked it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment